Bohoooooo!

Testing! Is anybody out there? Probably not yet. I was thinking of starting a blog for some time already, but never was a day to actually do it until today. The content of this blog will be strictly related to my life, to what interests me, what pisses me off and what inspires me. I have to admit that lately I haven't been so motivated to do anything expect reading books in  my bed. Until yesterday, when I met an inspiring person, a living legend and a close friend of my biggest idol. This event and his words showed me that actually anything is possible you just have to go forward and try to grab it with all your strength. 

I am realizing that this might sound a little bit cheesy  but as I am growing older I am receiving confirmations of what I just wrote, and will try to prove it to my readers and myself as well, as I am still lacking motivation, hopefully it will come back to me anytime soon.

And by the way I am living in Amsterdam ;)

Witam! Czy ktoś tam jest, pewnie jeszcze nie, ale mam nadzieję, że już niedługo. Od dawna nosiłam się z zamiarem założenia bloga, ale tylko na mówieniu i myśleniu o tym się kończyło, aż do wczoraj, gdy spotkałam żywą legendę, najbliższego przyjaciela mojego idola. Uświadomiło mi to, że wszystko jest możliwe, wystarczy tylko po to sięgnąć, wiem, że brzmi to strasznie naiwnie, ale w moim dotychczasowym 30 letni życiu dość dowodów na to dostałam.

Zamierzam pisać tutaj o wszystkim co mnie interesuje, wkurza, inspiruje. Ten blog ma być swego rodzaju motywatorem dla mnie samej do szukania nowych doÅ›wiadczeÅ„ i speÅ‚niania marzeÅ„. 

A tak w ogóle to mieszkam w Amsterdamie ;)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Adbox

@xyunomai