Japanese Garden

Once in a year a Japanese Garden in Den Haag is open and everyone can come to see it for free. So in one sunny day in May we decided to go there. Fortunately from Amsterdam it is easily accessible by car, and we didnt have to go to the other part of the city as Den Haag is not one of the easiest cities to drive in. I have to admitt that I was a bit dissapointed by the garden, I expected that it will be bigger, with more unusual plants. Also the fact that the garden opens only for several days in a year and due to this fact is overcrowded influenced my experience. I think that I will not go there again. However the park where the garden is sittuated was beautiful! With a lot of blooming Magnolia trees and a lot of space to walk around. Definitely I enjoyed it more than Japanese garden on it's own. 

Raz do roku ogród JapoÅ„ski w Hadze zostaje otwarty i każdy może go za darmo odwiedzić. I też my postanowiliÅ›my siÄ™ wybrać samochodem z Amsterdamu do Hagi pewnego sÅ‚onecznego, majowego dnia. MuszÄ™ niestety przyznać, że siÄ™ trochÄ™ rozczarowaÅ‚a, spodziewaÅ‚am  siÄ™, że ogród bÄ™dzie wiÄ™kszy z jakimiÅ› niespotykanymi roÅ›linami. Na mojÄ… ocenÄ™ też pewnie wpÅ‚ynÄ…Å‚ fakt, że ogród byÅ‚ peÅ‚en ludzi i pewnie dlatego ciężko mi byÅ‚o go docenić. Jednakże park gdzie ten ogród siÄ™ znajduje jest przepiÄ™kny! PeÅ‚en kwitnÄ…cych krzewów magnolii i bardzo przestrzenny. Do samego ogrodu chyba jednak nie  powrócÄ™. 
















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Adbox

@xyunomai