Just another number

So here it is, almost end of 2016 and end of November a month that I turned 30, another year another number. It seems for me like nothing change, but when I look back to my life 5 years ago I can see that a lot have changed. 2015 was not really exciting, just slowly going further without any bigger plan. 2016 seems like a year that brought some changes in my life, and I am hoping for more changes, as lately I was going for job interviews, hopefully I will change my job soon. Also I started this blog and I want to make it as much interesting and popular as possible, that is my goal for next year and for December actually.

Już prawie koniec listopada i koniec roku. Listopad, miesiąc w którym skończyłam 30 lat, jak ten czas leci. Jakiejś konkretnej zmiany w sobie nie widzę, to tylko numer. Patrząc wstecz na ten roku, jestem już w stanie stwierdzić, że był to całkiem udany rok. Trochę podróżowałam, zaręczyłam się, no i w końcu za namową mojej kochanej bratowej założyłam bloga. Mam nadzieję, że wytrwam w jego prowadzeniu i w 2017 chcę go jeszcze profesjonalniej prowadzić, miejmy nadzieję, że mi się to uda!






Jacket - Cool cat
Scarf - Cool cat
Shorts - SH + DIY
Bag - From a Swap Party
Shoes - Steve Madden 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Adbox

@xyunomai